Black Bros. | Premier Roll Coating And
Laminating Machine Manufacturer
Founded in 1882 in Lanark, Scotland, Black Bros. Co. is now in its fifth generation of family ownership; our company has evolved into a world-class designer and manufacturer of coating and laminating machinery. Black Bros. Associates have delivered over 25,000 machines to our valued customers, which has earned us an international reputation for innovative engineering, quality manufacturing and dedicated support. We supply individual coating or laminating machines, as well as complete systems for a variety of markets throughout the world. We are ever mindful that our customers are the reason for our success and longevity. Utmost in our priorities are honesty, fairness, and a quality product, along with exceptional customer service. Our machines are known for their high productivity and extreme durability. Today, Black Bros. continues to provide manufacturers worldwide with the highest quality coating machines, gluing equipment and laminating machines. Whether you are interested in single machines or complete systems, Black Bros. has the experience and technology to build outstanding equipment that is designed and tested to meet your exact needs.
Selecting A Coating Machine Manufacturer
- Black Bros. is the largest single manufacturer of laminating, gluing, roll coating and finishing machines in the U.S. today.
- Black Bros. equipment has been involved in the production of virtually hundreds of materials and components found in your home, vehicle, and office.
- Black Bros. was founded over 130 years ago by five brothers: William, Walter, John, James, and David Black.
- Black Bros. is expert at providing prompt, complete, roll reconditioning including regrinding, regrooving and recovering.
- Black Bros. can provide service and sales from either their Mendota, IL corporate office, or their regional facility in High Point, NC.
- The Series 1800 Top and Bottom was the largest roll coater Black Bros. ever designed and manufactured and it is capable of coating product 14-1/2 feet wide (4.5 meters).
- The largest press Black Bros. ever designed and manufactured is capable of laminating 8 feet wide (2 meters) and 40 feet long (12.3 meters).
- The highest speed roll coater ever created was for the Coil Coating industry, and it is capable of reaching 750 FPM (240 MPM).
- Black Bros. Customer Service Lab has over 15 Coating, Laminating and Material Handling machines, which can be configured to demonstrate our capabilities with customer products.
- The Black Bros. Testing & Demonstration Facilities utilizes almost 10,000 square feet of dedicated space for use by suppliers and customers, to determine products and processes in manufacturing. Ask a Black Bros. Sales Associate about scheduling a test/demonstration for your specific application!