Panel Express Heat Assisted Rotary Laminating Press
The Black Bros. Panel Express heat-assisted rotary laminator is designed to laminate all types of HPL down to individual parts 44″ long.
When used in conjunction with “fast tack” PVA adhesives, the Panel Express Laminating System allows you to move from laminating into production without the need for additional curing or press time. By using environmentally friendly PVA adhesives, it eliminates the hazards and waste related to solvent-based contact adhesive methods.
- Six driven, single-speed, 7.5” (191 mm) Silicone 70 Duro rolls force out air and nip substrate and laminate together
- Four wide-area radiant heaters raise substrate surface temperature to approximately 150 degrees. Heat accelerates the adhesive cure, reduces moisture
- Single handwheel adjusts mechanical down-pressure and opening height
- Four access covers electrically interlocked allow easy access to rolls and heaters
- Integrated control panel arrangement adjusts heater temperature and controls the main on/off function
- Variable speed drive (10 to 30 fpm/3 to 9.1 mpm)
Segmented bottom rolls for running countertops or similar material.
Optional components are available to run parts runs as small as 24” (600 mm).